I offer several different membership levels because my clients aren’t a batch of sweet cookie dough waiting for me to come along with a cookie cutter.
The free membership level allows you to get to know me before you make a commitment. The intensive personalization level is designed to move you into producing your book quickly, while the basic personalization level embraces a slower pace.
You have the freedom to move between levels, so I meet you at the place you can commit yourself to being at this time.
Free Membership Level
You also get the free eBook 5 Things Your English Teacher Couldn’t Tell You just for signing up.
Click the following image to go to the Registration Page for free membership accounts.
Learn For Myself
Self-help Writing, Publishing & Marketing Information
See what $29.95 gets.
At this level, you can expect:
- Information that is not available to free members;
- A continually growing library of articles and videos;
- Information on writing, publishing and marketing.
- One 30-minute call to discuss your project the first month. One 15-minute call each month you renew.
This the best value for someone who has strong self-analytical skills.
See what $699.95 does for you.
Intensive Personalization includes a manuscript review with a detailed evaluation of what your manuscript needs to become publishable. You can expect:
- Access to the growing library of membership content;
- A written manuscript review the first month (highlighting major observations) and up to 6 hours of one-on-one instruction within the first 30 days;
- One hour with me in a mastermind session if you don’t have a manuscript ready, or have just started writing your book, plus up to 6 hours of one-on-one instruction in the first 30 days;
- Research to identify who your competition is and what angles have been overlooked;
- Specific guidance to help you move your project forward;
- Up to 8 hours each month of one-on-one coaching specific to your project if you continue your membership.
- Recordings of your coaching sessions if requested.
Basic Personalized Instruction
See what $399.95 each month delivers.
(Interested in writing SEO content? Then CLICK HERE.)
If you feel uncertain about your ability to apply what you learn, then this level will work better for you than the ‘Learn on Your Own’ level. This level is also designed to keep you motivated, so you get your book written quickly. At this level, you can expect:
- A written manuscript review the first month (highlighting major observations) and up to 2 hours of one-on-one instruction in the first 30 days;
- One hour with me in a mastermind session* if you don’t have a manuscript ready, or have just started writing your book, plus up to 2 hours of one-on-one instruction in the first 30 days;
- Recommendations in a written report for how to identify the best angle with which to approach your project;
- Specific guidance to help you move your project forward, including up to 4 hours of one-on-one instruction each month you continue your membership at this level;
- Access to the growing library of membership content, except content created specifically for members who choose Intensive Personalization.
* Sessions can be broken into shorter segments that add up to 1 hour.
Your membership begins when you subscribe. Those signing up for paid memberships can expect me to contact them by phone and/or email on the next business day, or the nextÂ business day after the weekend.
If you’ve chosen one of the personalized packages, we’ll set up an initial call so we can get to know each other. In this call, I ask you to share your vision and expectations. I will ask of you for a clear definition of what you expect me to do for you. If I find that I cannot meet those expectations, I will refund your membership in full.
If you feel that I have failed to measure up to your expectations, please notify me within seven days of the renewal date for your subscription. I will gladly give you another month at no charge. If you remain unhappy at the end of the ‘free’ month, I am willing to refund your membership for the prior month in exchange for a clear explanation of which expectations I failed to meet. Timely notice of dissatisfaction should not extend beyond 30 days.
None of the subscriptions include the layout and design of the book’s interior and its cover, copy editing, publishing or marketing of your book. These are separate services which you may discuss with me at any time.
I look forward to working with you.
Writing My Own Book